A Certified Residential Roofing Contractor
Having a high-quality, long-lasting roof on your home is very important. It equates to more value for your investment and better protection for your home. In fact, a new roof increases the value of your home by an estimated 5%!
Components of a Quality Roofing System
- Underlayment / Roof Deck Protection – Underlayment protects the roof deck. Colorado Roof Toppers uses only synthetic underlayments, not cheap felt paper. Felt paper absorbs water while synthetics repel water.
- Leak Barriers / Water & Ice Shield – These barriers are critical to prevent damage to the decking when ice damming occurs. Unlike some roofers, we install leak barrier on all critical areas. We install it on the eaves when code-required, and as requested by the customer when not code-required.
- Starter Strip Shingles – Starter strip shingles help the first row of shingles adhere. In most areas, code only requires that starter strips be installed on the eaves. We install them on the eaves and the rake edges for better adhesion in high winds, and for a better wind warranty.
- Asphalt Shingles – This is the most popular shingle type in Colorado due to the affordability and durability. Asphalt shingles come in a variety of colors, styles and thicknesses.
- Attic Ventilation – Proper attic ventilation will greatly extend the life of your roof. The ventilation system removes heat in the summer and moisture in the winter, and helps prevent ice damming.
- Ridge Cap Shingles – Ridge cap shingles are specially designed shingles that are more flexible and bend to fit over the ridge and hip lines. They provide protection against leaks at the ridge and hip lines, and also enhance the overall beauty of a roof system.
Comprehensive Warranty Coverage
All shingles come with a basic material warranty, but all roofing manufacturers also offer enhanced warranties. However, only a certified contractor who has been trained by the manufacturer in proper installation can offer these enhanced warranties. Colorado Roof Toppers qualifies your purchase of a new roof for maximum warranty coverage through GAF or CertainTeed. Learn more about GAF warranties and CertainTeed warranties.
But that’s not all! Colorado Roof Toppers also offers our own 10-year workmanship warranty on every new roof installation to protect against leaks. Most contractors only offer two to five years of workmanship coverage against leaks, making our roofs an even better investment.
Request a Free Estimate Today!
Colorado Roof Toppers is backed by GAF and 40 years of experience in the roofing industry. All projects are supervised by owners Scott and Denise, ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. To learn more about our residential roof replacement services, just give Colorado Roof Toppers a call at (720) 378-1901 or (970) 535-4128.